Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Bayside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a warm color scheme that complements the natural wood elements of a rustic bathroom. Browns, greens, and warm yellows all work well.
- Incorporate wood and stone elements throughout the bathroom. Consider using a wood-paneled accent wall, a stone sink, or wood-framed mirrors.
- Select fixtures with a vintage or farmhouse feel. Think about choosing aged copper or bronze faucets and showerheads, and antique-style lighting fixtures.
- Choose natural, rustic materials for accessories like bath mats, towels, and shower curtains. Linen and cotton work well, and natural wood or wicker baskets are great for storing towels and other bathroom essentials.
- Consider incorporating natural elements like plants and flowers into the decor. A vase of fresh-cut flowers or a potted plant can add a touch of natural beauty to your rustic bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bayside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bayside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bayside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bayside7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas