Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Beechhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a design style that fits with the rustic aesthetic, such as reclaimed wood or natural stone.
- Consider the use of warm colors and earthy tones to enhance the rustic feel and create a cozy atmosphere.
- Select fixtures, such as a clawfoot tub or vintage sink, that fit the vintage feel of the space.
- Focus on natural lighting to highlight the organic materials used in the design and create a peaceful ambiance.
- Incorporate functional storage solutions that fit the rustic look, such as open shelving or wicker baskets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Beechhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Beechhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Beechhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BeechhurstNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCountry ClubDouglastonBeechhurstJamaica Hills