Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Belle Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall aesthetic of the home - a rustic bathroom should complement the rest of the house.
- Choose natural materials such as wood, stone, and metal to create an organic feel.
- Incorporate vintage fixtures and accessories such as a clawfoot tub or antique mirror to add character and charm.
- Balance the rustic elements with modern touches such as sleek faucets or contemporary lighting fixtures.
- Make sure to properly waterproof the space as moisture can damage natural materials and compromise the overall look and functionality of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20235 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement