Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Brookville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the Style - A rustic bathroom remodel in Brookville Queens should be designed to complement the style of your existing home. The overall design should match the feel of your home, whether it is modern, traditional, or eclectic. Choose a color scheme that works well with your home's existing paint or wallpaper.
- Focus on the Materials - Rustic materials are a must for a rustic bathroom remodel. Think natural wood and stone, raw edges and exposed finishing. Recycled materials can also work effectively in a rustic bathroom remodel, adding character and charm.
- Lighting and Accessories - Lighting is essential in any bathroom, and especially in a rustic bathroom remodel. Consider using natural light, such as skylights or windows, or opt for warm, soft light fixtures to create an intimate, cozy feel. Accessories such as antique mirrors, vintage lighting, and reclaimed items can add the finishing touches to your rustic bathroom remodel.
- Storage and Organization - A rustic bathroom remodel should include ample storage and organization options. Open shelves, custom cabinetry, and vintage-inspired storage pieces can all work well in a rustic bathroom remodel. Consider using baskets, wooden crates, or galvanized metal buckets to add a rustic touch to your storage solutions.
- Functional Fixtures - When planning a rustic bathroom remodel, it is important to choose functional fixtures that fit your needs. Consider adding a freestanding tub or walk-in shower, rustic-looking sink, and a stylish toilet. You may also want to add features such as heated floors, a towel warmer, or a speaker system to enhance your bathroom experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brookville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brookville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brookville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrookvilleHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBelleroseRoxburyBellaireSpringfield Gardens