Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Douglaston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall aesthetic and style of your home to ensure your rustic bathroom remodel blends in harmoniously.
- Choose a rustic color palette with natural, earthy tones such as browns, greens, and blues to create a calming and inviting atmosphere in the bathroom.
- Incorporate natural textures such as wood, stone, and brick to add depth and warmth to the bathroom. Consider reclaimed materials to give your remodel a more authentic and eco-friendly touch.
- Invest in high-quality lighting fixtures to create a soft and welcoming ambiance in the bathroom. Consider incorporating dimmer switches to allow for optimal adjustability and customization of lighting levels.
- Don't forget about storage! Consider incorporating rustic shelving or cabinets to add both functionality and charm to your bathroom remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Douglaston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Douglaston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Douglaston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DouglastonHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTips on a Wood Floor BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement