Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Color Scheme: Consider using neutral and warm colors such as beige, earthy browns, and green to give the bathroom a rustic look.
- Natural Materials: Using materials such as stone, wood, and metals, can add a touch of ruggedness and create a rustic feel in the bathroom.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential to keep the rustic feel alive. Consider using warm-toned lights and dimmer switches to give the bathroom a cozy atmosphere.
- Fixtures: Choose plumbing fixtures with antique finishes such as brass or copper. Using vintage or reclaimed fixtures also adds a rustic texture to the bathroom.
- Accessories: The addition of rustic accessories such as woven baskets, reclaimed wood shelves, and vintage mirrors can add the perfect finishing touch to the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensAuburndaleMorris ParkClason PointSouth Jamaica