Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic design that fits the overall style of your home and neighborhood in Glendale, Queens.
- Consider installing a clawfoot bathtub or rustic wooden vanity with a vintage mirror for a classic touch.
- Incorporate natural elements like stone or wood accents, and use warm, earthy colors for a cozy atmosphere.
- Add appropriate lighting fixtures to enhance the rustic style, such as wall sconces or pendant lights with a distressed finish.
- Think about practicality by selecting durable, water-resistant materials for flooring and walls, like porcelain or natural stone tiles.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GlendaleTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?