Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Hollis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Keep the natural look and feel of the bathroom by choosing materials such as reclaimed wood, stone, and brick.
- Create a warm and cozy atmosphere by incorporating soft lighting and earthy colors like beige, brown, and green.
- Add rustic accents such as a clawfoot bathtub, antique mirrors, and vintage light fixtures to give the space character and charm.
- Consider installing a walk-in shower with stone or tile walls and a rainfall showerhead for a spa-like experience.
- Maximize storage space by adding shelves and cabinets made of natural materials like wood or wicker.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hollis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hollis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hollis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HollisHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMurray HillSouth JamaicaBriarwoodCambria Heights