Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Hunters Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Choose materials that fit a rustic aesthetic, such as wood, stone, and natural finishes. Consider reclaimed wood or stone for a more authentic look.
- Color scheme: Earthy tones like browns, greens, and blues work well in rustic bathrooms. Use these colors on the walls, tiles, and accessories to create a cohesive theme.
- Light fixtures: Rustic bathrooms often feature vintage-style fixtures with exposed bulbs, wood or metal finishes, and Edison bulbs for a warm, welcoming glow.
- Storage: Rustic bathrooms can be cluttered with towels, toiletries, and grooming essentials. Consider incorporating rustic shelving or baskets to keep everything organized while adding to the overall aesthetic.
- Hardware: Hardware like faucets and handles should be chosen to complement the rustic theme. Bronze or copper finishes are a popular choice for rustic bathrooms.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hunters Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hunters Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hunters Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hunters PointIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensManhattanvilleVinegar HillMurray HillBath Beach