Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style of the rustic bathroom you want. Do you want a more modern or traditional look?
- Choose the right materials to achieve the rustic look you desire. Natural materials like wood, stone or brick work well.
- Think about the color scheme. Choose earthy tones like browns, beige, greens or blues to create a calming ambiance.
- Create a focal point. For example, a rustic vanity, a free-standing bathtub or a statement mirror can help bring the rustic theme together.
- Don't forget about lighting. Proper lighting can help set the mood and highlight your rustic design elements. Consider adding pendant lights or light fixtures made of natural materials like wood or iron.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica HillsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023