Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style and theme you want to emulate in your rustic bathroom, such as using natural materials like wood and stone or adding vintage elements like clawfoot tubs and brass fixtures.
- Make sure to work with a licensed contractor who has experience in rustic bathroom remodels and can help you achieve your desired look while also ensuring the necessary plumbing and electrical work is done safely and correctly.
- Think about practicality and functionality when choosing your fixtures, such as selecting a durable and easy-to-clean flooring option like textured tile or choosing a spacious vanity with ample storage to keep your bathroom clutter-free.
- Factor in lighting options that can enhance the rustic atmosphere, such as wall sconces or pendant lights with warm, soft bulbs that add a cozy glow to the space.
- Don’t forget about the finishing touches, such as choosing rustic-inspired decor like woven baskets or repurposed vintage items to add character and warmth to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor