Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Laurelton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural materials: Incorporate natural materials such as wood, stone, and metals to create a rustic feel.
- Add vintage touches: Adding vintage accents such as clawfoot tubs, old-fashioned faucets, and antique mirrors can give your bathroom an authentic rustic look.
- Select warm, earthy colors: Warm, earthy colors such as browns, greens, and yellows can help create a cozy rustic atmosphere in your bathroom.
- Consider textured surfaces: Incorporating textured surfaces such as rough-hewn wood or stone walls can give your bathroom an authentic rustic feel.
- Choose the right lighting: Choosing warm, soft lighting can create a cozy ambiance in your rustic bathroom. Consider adding wall sconces or pendant lights to your bathroom design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Laurelton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Laurelton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Laurelton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LaureltonWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaCambria HeightsMurray HillSouth Ozone Park