Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic design scheme that fits with the style of your home and personal taste.
- Use natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to create an authentic rustic look.
- Incorporate vintage or antique elements such as clawfoot tubs, old-fashioned sinks, and rustic fixtures.
- Ensure that the bathroom is functional and practical, with adequate storage space and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- Consider energy-efficient features such as low-flow toilets and water-saving showerheads to reduce your environmental footprint and save on utility costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors