The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and rustic materials such as wood and stone to create a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Consider installing a clawfoot bathtub for a vintage feel or a stone-lined shower for a rustic touch
- Add elements such as a wooden vanity or copper fixtures to enhance the rustic ambiance
- Opt for warm, earthy colors like brown, beige, and green to create a cozy and natural feel
- Incorporate natural lighting and greenery such as plants or a living wall to bring the outdoors inside
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ozone ParkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom