Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic design that complements the overall style and aesthetics of your home.
- Select materials that are durable and able to withstand moisture, such as natural stone, wood, and porcelain tile.
- Incorporate natural elements such as wood beams, stones or rocks, and plants to bring in the rustic feel.
- Select fixtures and finishes that have a vintage or worn look to them, such as aged brass or copper faucets or light fixtures.
- Add plenty of storage solutions, such as rustic shelves, wicker baskets, or vintage metal bins, to keep your space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasSteinwayRemsen VillageBushwickFieldstonKingsbridge