Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme or style of your rustic bathroom remodel. Choose a design that complements your personal style and taste.
- Mind the space available in your bathroom. Depending on the size of your bathroom, choose appropriate fixtures, such as a bathtub or shower, and storage options that maximize the space.
- Choose the right materials that match a rustic bathroom style, such as reclaimed wood for cabinets and shelves, natural stone or tiles for the floors, and fixtures with a vintage or distressed finish.
- Lighting is essential in a rustic bathroom. Choose natural and warm light, and consider installing accent lighting to highlight specific design features or artwork.
- Finally, plan your budget and select a reputable contractor with experience in rustic bathroom remodels. Ask for references, check their portfolio, and work with them to create a plan that fits your vision and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro HillHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas