Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Richmond Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Selecting the right materials is crucial for a rustic bathroom remodel. Look for natural materials such as stone, wood, copper, and iron to create a cozy feel.
- Color scheme: Rustic bathrooms usually feature earthy colors such as brown, beige, and green. Consider adding pops of color with accessories such as a colorful rug or towel.
- Furniture: Invest in rustic furniture, such as a wooden vanity or a freestanding bathtub, to complete the look. Look for furniture with a distressed or weathered finish to enhance the rustic feel.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any bathroom renovation, and even more so in a rustic remodel. Look for lighting fixtures made from natural materials such as wood, wrought iron, or rope to complement the look.
- Accessories: Don't forget to add the finishing touches with accessories such as a woven basket or antique mirror. These little details can go a long way in creating a rustic feel in your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond HillWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgemereHoward BeachArverneBay Terrace