Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Rochdale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Theme and Style: The first thing to consider when embarking on a rustic bathroom remodel is the theme and style you want to achieve. Rustic implies natural, warm and simple, so consider integrating natural materials and textures. Recycled wood, rock, and stone add warmth and create a cozy ambiance.
- Fixtures and Fittings: The right fixtures and fittings will play a significant role in ensuring that your rustic bathroom remodel is successful. Consider copper taps, wooden shelves, and vintage bathroom accessories such as towel racks and mirrors that will blend in seamlessly with the overall theme and style you are going for.
- Flooring: Rustic bathrooms generally require flooring that is simple and practical but also pleasing to the eye. Opt for hardwood or stone flooring, tile, or even a painted concrete floor for a sleek, modern look that still captures the rustic feel.
- Lighting: Lighting plays an essential role in any bathroom remodel, and this is no different when dealing with a rustic bathroom. Consider adding ambient lighting with wall sconces, pendant lamps, or ceiling-mounted fixtures that can be adjusted to create the desired effect.
- Storage: The last thing you want is a cluttered and disorganized bathroom. As such, storage will be crucial. Choose rustic-looking storage pieces that will blend in perfectly with the overall theme and style of your bathroom. Freestanding, open shelves will be perfect for storing towels and other bathroom essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rochdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rochdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rochdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RochdaleHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaFloral ParkSouth Ozone ParkJamaica Center