Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Steinway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a color scheme that fits the rustic theme. Earthy colors like brown, green, and beige work well.
- Incorporate natural materials like wood, stone, and brick into the design for an authentic rustic feel.
- Select fixtures and accessories that match the rustic style. For example, copper or bronze faucets and towel racks can add a vintage touch.
- Create a focal point in the bathroom, such as a clawfoot tub or a statement wall made of reclaimed wood.
- Don't forget about lighting. Utilize warm, soft lighting to create a cozy atmosphere in the rustic bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Steinway8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference