The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style and aesthetics you want for your rustic bathroom remodel, and how it will fit with the rest of your home's decor.
- Think about your budget and how much you are willing to spend on the project, as well as any potential hidden costs that may arise.
- Choose materials that are durable and practical for a bathroom environment, such as waterproof flooring and moisture-resistant walls.
- Consider incorporating natural elements into the design, such as wood or stone accents, to enhance the rustic feel of the space.
- Be mindful of the size and layout of your bathroom, and how you can maximize the space to create a functional and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SunnysideBest Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems