Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Think about the overall design style you want to achieve. Rustic bathrooms incorporate natural elements, such as wood and stone, as well as vintage or antique accents. Consider using reclaimed materials for a more authentic feel.
- Choose a color palette that complements the rustic aesthetic. Earthy tones, like browns and greens, work well, as do warm neutrals like beige and cream. You might also incorporate accent colors that add pops of brightness and personality.
- Consider the size and layout of your bathroom. If you have limited space, you'll want to focus on maximizing storage and minimizing clutter. If you have a larger space, you might have more room to incorporate features like a clawfoot tub or large double sink.
- Think about lighting. Rustic bathrooms often incorporate natural light sources, such as windows or skylights, as well as warm, soft lighting fixtures like sconces and chandeliers. Proper lighting can help create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Don't forget about functionality. While aesthetics are important, remember that your bathroom needs to be practical and functional. Consider factors like water efficiency, ease of cleaning, and durability when choosing materials and fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunnyside GardensWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes