The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and decide if any changes need to be made to improve functionality and aesthetics.
- Select rustic materials such as reclaimed wood, stone, and metal to create a cohesive and authentic look.
- Choose a color scheme that complements the rustic style, such as earthy tones or muted colors.
- Incorporate rustic elements such as a clawfoot tub, antique hardware, and natural accents like plants or woven baskets.
- Ensure proper lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Utopia
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Utopia
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Utopia
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in UtopiaProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum