Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Astoria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- The available space: As the bathroom might be small, it is essential to determine the available space to make the most of it. It is important to consider the layout to ensure that the bathroom has enough storage space and that the fixtures and fittings are in the right place.
- The budget: The budget is an essential consideration when doing a small bathroom remodel in Astoria Heights, Queens. Determine what can be changed and what cannot be changed within your budget. Stick to the budget and avoid unnecessary expenses.
- The style: Choose a style that is in line with the overall design of the house. Consider the color of the tiles, fixtures, and fittings to ensure that they match the overall design. A cohesive design will make the bathroom look bigger.
- The type of fixtures: In a small bathroom, choosing the right fixtures is crucial. Consider installing wall-mounted sinks and toilets as they take up less space than full-sized toilets and sinks. Opt for a compact shower with sliding doors instead of a bathtub.
- The lighting: Lighting is crucial in a small bathroom. Consider using natural light, as it gives the bathroom an airy feel. Artificial light can be used to supplement the natural light. Choose light fixtures that match the style of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Astoria HeightsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors