Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Consider the available space and how it can be maximized. Smaller bathrooms can benefit from space-saving fixtures like corner sinks and wall-mounted toilets.
- Functionality: Prioritize functionality when choosing the design and fixtures. Opt for practical and efficient solutions, such as a walk-in shower instead of a bathtub, to make the most of the space.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in any bathroom. Make sure to incorporate enough lighting, natural or artificial, to brighten up the space and make it feel larger.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is crucial. Choose smart storage solutions like wall-mounted cabinets, shelves or built-in storage to keep the space clutter-free.
- Style: Finally, choose a style that suits your taste and complements the overall design of your home. Opt for neutral colors, light tones, and minimalistic elements to create a clean, modern look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Briarwood8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensKew GardensQueensboro HillEdenwaldOzone Park