Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize storage: In a small bathroom, every inch of space counts. Consider installing shelves and cabinets that fit the space available.
- Choose appropriate fixtures: In a small bathroom, it's important to choose fixtures that fit the scale of the room. For example, opt for a pedestal sink instead of a bulky vanity.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a small bathroom, both for functionality and to make the space feel larger. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or changing the lightbulbs to brighter ones.
- Color scheme: Light colors can make a small bathroom feel more spacious while darker colors can make it feel cramped. Consider using light colors for the walls, ceiling, and fixtures to make the space feel airy and open.
- Maximize natural light: If possible, consider adding a window or skylight to bring in natural light. This can make the space feel larger and brighter.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignPopular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWest FarmsMorris ParkBelle HarborBay Terrace