Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: With Edgemere, Queens being an urban area, it's important to think about maximizing space in your small bathroom. Consider using stowaway cabinets and shelves, and folding or sliding doors to save space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is a must for small bathrooms, especially those without windows. Consider installing LED lights, vanity lights, or a skylight to brighten up the space.
- Color scheme: Light colors like white, beige, or pastel shades can make a small bathroom appear larger. Avoid dark, bold colors that can make the space feel even smaller.
- Storage: Finding creative ways to store your essentials is important in a small bathroom. A pedestal sink can open up more floor space, or you can install a mirrored medicine cabinet to keep toiletries hidden while still giving you easy access to all your essentials.
- Flooring and fixtures: Consider installing small or medium-sized tiles instead of large ones to make the bathroom feel more spacious. Choose sleek, modern fixtures that will complement the overall design of the bathroom, rather than bulky or outdated ones.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRosedaleOakland GardensEdgemereRoxbury