The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: The first thing to consider when remodeling a small bathroom in Far Rockaway, Queens is the layout. The existing layout may not work for your needs or preferences, so you may need to reconfigure it to maximize space and functionality.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom can be expensive, so it's important to set a budget for the project. Be sure to include the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary permits or inspections.
- Style: The style of your bathroom should reflect your personal taste and complement the overall style of your home. Choose materials and fixtures that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your aesthetic preferences.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a small bathroom. Consider adding recessed lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space and make it feel larger.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is key. Consider adding a built-in cabinet or shelving to keep toiletries and other essentials organized and easily accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Far Rockaway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Far Rockaway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Far Rockaway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Far RockawaySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?