Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization is key: Small bathrooms require careful planning to make the most of the available space. Consider installing a corner sink, a wall-mounted toilet, and shelving or cabinets that maximize vertical space.
- Lighting is important: Adequate lighting can make a small bathroom look more spacious. Consider adding a window or skylight to let in natural light, or installing bright, energy-efficient lighting fixtures.
- Select functional fixtures: When choosing fixtures such as a bathtub, shower, or sink, prioritize function over aesthetics. Look for compact, space-saving designs that fit your needs.
- Choose a cohesive color scheme: A small bathroom can feel cluttered if there are too many colors or patterns. Opt for a cohesive color scheme, such as white or pastels, and add pops of color with accessories such as towels and rugs.
- Invest in quality materials: It can be tempting to opt for budget-friendly materials, but investing in quality materials can save you money in the long run. Choose durable flooring, moisture-resistant paint, and fixtures that will last for years.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica Center7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMalbaWhitestoneBaychesterFar Rockaway