Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Middle Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and if it can be changed to maximize space. This could involve moving fixtures, such as the toilet or sink, or adding storage solutions like shelving or cabinets.
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and prioritize what changes are most important. A small bathroom remodel can range from simple cosmetic changes like a fresh coat of paint to more extensive upgrades like replacing fixtures and adding new tile.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any bathroom and can make a big difference in the overall look and feel. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity or adding a new light fixture to brighten up the space.
- Storage: Storage is often a challenge in small bathrooms so consider adding creative storage options like over-the-toilet shelving, a mirrored medicine cabinet, or built-in storage solutions.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. This could include tile for the floor and walls, a new vanity, and fixtures that are easy to clean and maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Middle Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Middle Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Middle Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Middle Village8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems