The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the renovation and prioritize which areas or features of the bathroom are the most important to you.
- Layout: Analyze the bathroom’s current layout to determine if it is efficient and meets your needs. Consider rearranging fixtures or adding storage to make the most of the available space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a small bathroom to create an illusion of spaciousness. Consider adding recessed lighting, sconces or a skylight to brighten up the space.
- Storage: Clutter can make a small bathroom feel even smaller. Incorporate storage solutions such as built-in shelves, medicine cabinets or under-sink organizers to keep the space organized and tidy.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean, as well as aesthetically pleasing. Consider options such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, glass shower doors, and quartz or granite countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillBest Bathroom Paint FinishesPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower