Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling a small bathroom in Queens, it is important to consider the layout. Space optimization is key, so be sure to arrange your fixtures in a way that maximizes functionality without feeling cramped.
- Storage: A small bathroom remodel should include ample storage space. Install built-in shelving, cabinetry, or floating vanity to keep your essentials organized and within reach.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in the ambiance of any room, especially small bathrooms. Consider installing lighting fixtures that provide bright, task-oriented lighting while also creating a cozy, relaxing atmosphere.
- Materials: Focus on using durable, high-quality materials that will stand up to the wear and tear of daily use. Materials like porcelain and ceramic tiles, quartz countertops, and stainless steel fixtures are all great options for small bathroom remodels.
- Color: Choose a light color scheme to make your small bathroom feel spacious and bright. Light colors reflect more natural light, making the room feel larger and airier. Consider neutral colors like white, beige, and light grey for a classic and timeless look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasNeponsitNorth RiverdalePaerdegat BasinCastle HillRego Park