Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional. Look for ways to optimize the space by rearranging fixtures or adding built-in storage.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider adding more lighting fixtures or replacing existing ones with brighter options. Also, consider installing a dimmer switch to adjust lighting levels depending on the time of day.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets can greatly enhance the look and functionality of a small bathroom. Opt for fixtures that are both stylish and efficient.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is key. Consider adding built-in shelving, installing a medicine cabinet, or incorporating organizers into drawers and cabinets. Also, consider using vertical space by adding floating shelves or a ladder shelf.
- Color and materials: Choose colors and materials that will make the bathroom feel larger and brighter. Lighter colors and reflective surfaces can help create the illusion of more space, while natural materials such as wood or stone can add warmth and texture.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone ParkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023