Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Woodside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of the bathroom and determine the layout that will maximize space. Consider installing compact fixtures that will fit perfectly into the small space.
- Budget: Determine the amount you are willing to spend on the project. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses. Work with a professional to create a budget-friendly plan.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that will create a cohesive look while making the bathroom appear spacious. Consider lighter colors that reflect light and make the room seem larger.
- Storage: Make the most of the space by including storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets, or baskets. This will help keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Install adequate lighting to brighten up the small space. Consider adding a large mirror that will reflect the light and make the room seem larger.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodsideWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMarble HillFieldstonLindenwoodCastle Hill