The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you want to change it. Determine which appliances and cabinets are essential and how you want them arranged.
- Budget: Set a budget for your small kitchen remodel and stick to it. Make sure to prioritize important upgrades and decide where you can save money without sacrificing quality.
- Storage: Maximize your storage space by installing cabinets on the walls and under counters, as well as utilizing organizers and pull-out shelves.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a kitchen, so consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights above a kitchen island or breakfast bar.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops, backsplash, and flooring, such as granite or quartz countertops, ceramic or glass tile backsplashes, and hardwood or tile flooring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design