Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: Make the most of the available space by designing a layout that maximizes storage and counter space while allowing for ease of movement around the kitchen.
- Choose functional appliances: Opt for appliances that are practical and energy-efficient, making the most of the space available.
- Upgrade the lighting: A well-lit kitchen is key to making the space feel larger and more functional. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or pendant lights above the island.
- Choose high-quality materials: As a smaller kitchen, invest in high-quality materials that will last longer and add value to the home. Consider quartz, granite, or marble for countertops and durable tiles for flooring.
- Add storage: A small kitchen requires creative storage solutions, such as pull-out cabinets, corner cabinets, or open shelves. Consider adding a pantry or installing a pot rack to free up cabinet space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCity IslandEast TremontJackson HeightsAuburndale