The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider how the kitchen is currently laid out and how you can optimize the space. You may want to consider moving appliances or adding storage solutions to maximize space
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize what aspects of the kitchen you want to upgrade. This will help guide your decisions on materials, appliances and overall design.
- Storage: Think about the amount of storage you currently have and what you need in order to make the most out of your new kitchen. Consider adding cabinets or shelves to optimize the space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any kitchen. Look at the different lighting options available and determine what will work best in your space.
- Appliances: If you are upgrading appliances, think about functionality and energy efficiency. Choose appliances that work for your lifestyle and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets