The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before embarking on any kitchen remodel project, determine how much you are willing to spend. A small kitchen remodel in Long Island City, Queens can range from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on your goals.
- Consider your kitchen layout: Your kitchen layout will determine the flow and functionality of your new kitchen. Focus on optimizing your space by creating a work-triangle between your fridge, stove, and sink.
- Maximize storage space: Assess your storage needs and create smart cabinetry solutions. Utilize every inch of space to add more storage options, like built-in cabinets, pull-out pantries, or stacked shelves.
- Choose durable and functional materials: Investing in quality materials like granite, quartz, and engineered stone countertops, and stainless steel appliances will enhance your kitchen's durability and functionality.
- Don't forget lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in any kitchen remodel. Choose light fixtures and bulbs to enhance your kitchen's ambiance and functionality. Consider under-cabinet lighting to improve visibility while cooking.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor