The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling a small kitchen, it is essential to optimize the layout to maximize space. Consider adding a peninsula or an island to increase counter space and storage.
- Cabinets: Opt for custom cabinets that fit the size and shape of your kitchen. You can also consider open shelving or glass-front cabinets to create an illusion of more space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key when renovating a small kitchen. Install under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the workspace and create an inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Choose compact, energy-efficient appliances that fit your cooking needs and blend with your kitchen's aesthetic. Consider a smaller refrigerator or a dishwasher drawer to free up counter space.
- Colors and Materials: Lighter colors and reflective materials can make a small kitchen appear larger. Consider using glass tiles or a light color scheme to create an airy feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Malba
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Malba
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Malba
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Malba7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Modern Backsplash Ideas