Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Middle Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Middle Village kitchens are typically small, so the layout should be optimized to maximize space and functionality. Consider rearranging appliances and storage to create a better flow and utilize every inch of the kitchen.
- Storage: Smart storage solutions are crucial for small kitchens. Consider installing cabinets that go up to the ceiling, adding pull-out shelves, or incorporating a pantry cupboard to make the most of available space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small kitchen appear brighter and more spacious. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or skylights to increase the amount of natural light in the room.
- Materials: When choosing materials for a small kitchen remodel, it's important to focus on durability and functionality. Opt for materials such as quartz countertops, ceramic tile backsplashes, and vinyl flooring that are both stylish and practical.
- Budget: Remodeling a small kitchen in Middle Village can be expensive, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important upgrades and be prepared to make compromises to stay within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Middle Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Middle Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Middle Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Middle VillageHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth CoronaBelmontCastle HillEast Elmhurst