The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout and flow of your kitchen. If you have limited space, you may want to consider an open-concept design or removing walls to create more room.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinets that are functional and stylish. Consider custom-built cabinets for a unique look and to maximize space.
- Countertops: Choose a durable countertop material that fits your style and budget. Granite, quartz, and laminate are popular options for small kitchens.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key in making a small kitchen feel more spacious. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights over the island or table area.
- Appliances: Upgrade to energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and lifestyle. Consider smaller-sized appliances to save space in a small kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rockaway Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rockaway Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rockaway ParkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement