The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the best layout for your small kitchen. An open concept design or adding an island can add functionality and make the space feel larger.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by utilizing every inch of the area. Consider adding cabinets, shelves or using organizers to help eliminate clutter.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen. Adding recessed lighting, pendant lights or under cabinet lighting can create a brighter and more inviting space.
- Materials: Choose durable and low-maintenance materials for your kitchen remodel such as quartz countertops, ceramic tiles or vinyl flooring that can withstand heavy traffic and spills.
- Appliances: The right appliances can make all the difference in a small kitchen space. Consider investing in space-saving appliances that are energy-efficient and fit your daily needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosedale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosedale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosedale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosedaleAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets