Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Seaside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout of the kitchen: Before starting the remodel, analyze the current layout of the kitchen and see if there are any changes you can make to improve functionality and flow.
- Maximize storage space: With a small kitchen, storage space is crucial. Consider adding cabinets, shelves, and organizers to maximize storage and keep the kitchen clutter-free.
- Choose space-saving appliances: Opt for compact and multi-functional appliances that can fit well in a small kitchen without compromising on functionality.
- Choose the right color scheme: Lighter colors can make a small kitchen feel bigger and brighter. Consider using light-colored cabinets, countertops, and backsplashes to create an airy and spacious feel.
- Invest in good lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a small kitchen to make it appear brighter and more spacious. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights over the island, and recessed lighting in the ceiling to create a well-lit space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SeasideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensDowntown FlushingCypress HillsSeasideOzone Park