Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it flows. A small kitchen remodel in Sunnyside Gardens, Queens may require creative solutions to maximize space and functionality.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that fit the style and color scheme of your kitchen. Consider open shelving to create a more open feel or replacing cabinets with drawers for easier access.
- Countertops: Choose countertops that are both durable and stylish. Quartz is a popular choice due to its durability and low maintenance.
- Lighting: The right lighting can make a small kitchen feel larger and more inviting. Consider adding under-cabinet lights or pendant lights to brighten up the space.
- Appliances: Upgrading to energy-efficient appliances can save you money in the long run and give your kitchen a modern feel. Consider the size and placement of appliances to maximize space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunnyside GardensModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets