The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout: Decide if you want to keep the existing layout or change it. You should consider the size of the bathroom, plumbing connections, and electrical outlets.
- Choose the right materials: Pick materials that are durable and of high quality. Consider options such as tiles, countertops, showerheads, flooring, and sink fixtures.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a bathroom appear larger and brighter. Consider adding task lighting near the vanity, and installing a dimmer switch for ambient lighting.
- Storage: Bathrooms can quickly become cluttered without sufficient storage. Consider adding shelves, cabinets, or a vanity with drawers to keep the space organized.
- Budget: Decide on a budget before starting the remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arverne
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arverne
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arverne
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arverne7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks