Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Astoria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout and functionality of the bathroom. This includes the placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub, as well as storage options.
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials for floors, walls, and fixtures. This includes tiles or vinyl flooring, ceramic tiles for the shower or tub surround, and porcelain or stainless steel fixtures.
- Think about the style and design of the bathroom. This can range from classic and elegant to modern and minimalist, but should match the overall aesthetic of the home.
- Factor in lighting and ventilation. Adequate lighting is important for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and proper ventilation can prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Budget for the project and consider hiring a professional contractor. A traditional bathroom remodel can be a major expense, so it's important to plan accordingly and seek out experienced professionals to ensure a high-quality result.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Astoria HeightsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCountry ClubCanarsieWest FarmsWoodlawn