The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and floor plan: Determine the current configuration of the bathroom and consider any changes in layout that could improve functionality and flow, such as relocating the toilet or adding a double vanity.
- Materials and finishes: Decide on the style and aesthetic of the bathroom and choose materials and finishes that align with that vision. Consider elements such as tile, countertops, lighting, and hardware.
- Plumbing and electrical: If any changes to the plumbing or electrical systems are necessary, ensure that they are up to code and hire a licensed professional for the job.
- Storage and organization: Evaluate the current storage options in the bathroom and consider adding additional storage solutions, such as built-in shelving or cabinetry.
- Budget and timeline: Determine a realistic budget for the project and work with a contractor to establish a timeline for completion. Be prepared for unexpected costs and delays.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bellaire
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bellaire
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bellaire
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bellaire7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower