Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Breezy Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom to determine what changes you will make. Think about the placement of the toilet, shower, and sink, and what changes could be made to make the space more functional.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable and moisture-resistant. Ceramic or porcelain tiles are popular choices for bathroom flooring.
- Cabinetry: Decide whether you want to replace your existing cabinets or simply update them with a fresh coat of paint. Consider the color and style of the cabinets that will best complement your new bathroom design.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider adding recessed lighting or additional light fixtures to brighten the space and make it feel more welcoming.
- Fixtures: Upgrading your bathroom fixtures is an easy way to add value to your home. Consider replacing your old faucets, showerhead, and toilet with newer, more efficient models.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Breezy Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Breezy Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Breezy Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Breezy PointHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMill IslandSunnysideMaspethPort Morris