Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Cambria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom, including the location of the sink, shower, and toilet. Determine if changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality, durable fixtures that fit the style and budget of the remodel. This includes the sink, toilet, showerhead, and bathtub.
- Lighting: Ensure ample lighting is installed to adequately illuminate the bathroom. Consider adding sconces or pendant lights for a decorative touch.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable and moisture-resistant, such as ceramic tile or vinyl. Consider adding a heated floor for added comfort.
- Storage: Incorporate sufficient storage solutions, including cabinets, shelves, and hooks, to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cambria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cambria HeightsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSpringfield GardensCambria HeightsLaureltonUtopia