Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Plumbing fixtures: Upgrading the plumbing fixtures is a good place to start. Consider replacing dated toilets, sinks, and shower/tub fixtures with modern options that improve water efficiency and have a contemporary look.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider installing new lighting fixtures, including recessed lighting or a statement light fixture above the vanity. LED lighting is an energy-efficient option that can help you save on your utility bill.
- Flooring: A bathroom remodel is a great opportunity to replace old, worn-out flooring. Consider installing durable, water-resistant flooring options like porcelain or ceramic tile or luxury vinyl plank flooring. You can also add a heated floor system for added comfort.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements your design goals and fits the overall aesthetic of your home. Classic white or neutral colors can help create a timeless look, while bold colors can add personality and visual interest.
- Storage: Storage is essential in every bathroom. Adding built-in cabinetry or shelving can help you maximize space while keeping your bathroom organized. Consider adding storage under the sink or next to the shower/tub area to keep towels and other essentials close at hand.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown Flushing5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensHollisNeponsitCollege PointBeechhurst