Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and how it can be improved to better suit your needs. This may include relocating fixtures or expanding the space.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize your expenses accordingly. Remember to include labor costs, materials, and any unforeseen expenses.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider factors such as color schemes, materials, and hardware.
- Functionality: Ensure that your new bathroom is functional and easy to use. This may include installing additional storage, improving lighting, or upgrading fixtures and appliances.
- Permits: Check with your local municipality to determine if any permits are required for your remodel. This may include plumbing, electrical, or structural permits.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Glendale7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMorris HeightsWeeksvilleSouth Ozone ParkCypress Hills